- Poplar Plywood is most popular in the Laser Cutting Dies production for Die Makers.
- Poplar Plywood is used as a platform for keeping the knives of the die cutting board in a proper way.
- Plywood for laser cutting also has such properties as improved flatness, strength, durability and light weight.
- This Plywood made with special resin, which is not subject to combustion under the influence of laser beam.
- Thus, this plywood meets the strictest requirements of the cutting dies manufacturers and has already received the approval of professional die makers.
Die Poplar Plywood 18mm
- Type: Poplar Plywood
- Thickness : 18mm
- Size: 8×4 Feet
- Face/Core: Full Poplar
- Thickness Tolerance: +- 0.5 mm
- Moisture: 8%-14%
- GLUE: MR/E2/E1/E0
- Finishing: Both Sides Polished