- Matrix Bench Cutter is used to quickly and repeatedly produce 45° cuts in the matrix for a multiple-up die, saving time and money for quick make-ready.
- Clean cutting of the creasing matrix strips to the exact length.
- The 45° miter cuts allow for tight mounting on the steel counter plate, leading to higher-quality end results.
- User-friendly manually operated cutters with lateral adjustment aid and centering guide.
- Both ends are cut at an angle at the same time.
- The blade is made of high steel, sharp and durable with long lifespan.
- By using Creasing Matrix Cutter, the time of make ready will decrease, when the quality of your packages will increase.
Creasing Matrix Cutter
Creasing Matrix Bench Cutter
- MAKE : CHINA
- COLOR: Black
- CUTTING MAX. LENGTH: 500 mm
- CUTTING MIN. LENGTH: 15 mm
- CUTTING PRECISION: ± 0.5 mm
- PACKING: 1 Pc.
- Weight: 7 Kgs.
- APPLICATION: Matrix Table Cutter is used to quickly and repeatedly produce 45° cuts in the matrix for a multiple-up die, saving time and money for quick make-ready.