- Coated Plywood is most popular in the Manual and Laser Cutting Dies production for Die Makers.
- Coated Plywood is used as a platform for keeping the knives of the die cutting board in a proper way.
- Coated Plywood for laser cutting also has such properties as improved flatness, strength, durability and light weight.
- This Plywood made with special resin, which is not subject to combustion under the influence of laser beam.
- Thus, this plywood meets the strictest requirements of the Cutting Dies manufacturers and has already received the approval of professional die makers.
Coated Plywood 12mm
- Type: One Side White Coated Plywood
- Make: Malaysia
- Application: Die Making
- Thickness : 12mm
- Size: 8×4 Feet
- Face/Core: One Side Coated / Poplar
- Thickness Tolerance: +- 0.5 mm
- Moisture: 8%-14%
- GLUE: MR/E2/E1/E0
- Finishing: One Side Coated
There are no reviews yet.