- Hand Operated Die cutting Pneumatic Nick Grinder.
- Different depth of nicks can be obtained by adjusting the control screw.
- The depth of nick should be determined by cutting-dies, otherwise, will cause abnormal wear on the grinding wheel.
- The switch on the tail of the device can control the speed of motor, and it can control the motor start or stop as well.
- When grinding nicks, use locating-device to position the machine on the top of cutting rules, then press the grinding wheel towards the blade of cutting rules stably and quickly.
Die Making Machines
- TYPE: Pneumatic Nick Grinder
- MAKE: China
- BODY : Mild Steel
- SPEED: 34000 RPM/Min.
- AIR PRESSURE: 6-8 Bar
- Disc Thickness: 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5 mm
- FINISHING: Color Coated
- WEIGHT: 0.8 Kg.
- APPLICATION: This Nick Grinder is specially designed for grinding “Nick “with various widths and depths in Cutting Die.